Is the WordStar Command Emulator hard to use?
No, it's very simple. Just copy the WordStar Command Emulator into your Word\StartUp folder and it will be available the next time you start Word.
Full installation details are available to:
- Install the WordStar Command Emulator (prior to Word 2007)
- Install the WordStar Command Emulator (Word 2007 and later)
Using the WordStar command emulator is then largely like using WordStar itself.
WordStar Emulator for Word Versions and Purchasing
WordStar Emulator for Word documentation:
- Microsoft Word versions supported by the WordStar Emulator
- installation and configuration
- supported WordStar commands
- differences between the WordStar command emulator and WordStar for DOS commands
- WordStar menus in the WordStar Emulator